Wesleyan Methodist Church
Built in 1901, the Wesleyan Methodist Church is the oldest structure in Liberty County, Florida. HDGA was responsible for all aspects of historic research, as-built documentation, and renovation construction documents.
The project was featured in the 2007 Summer issue of the Florida/Caribbean Architect magazine. The project also was presented, in 2011, with an “Award of Excellence” by the Tallahassee / Leon County Historic Preservation Society.