Fort White Train Depot
Fort White, Florida
The Ft. White Train Depot was built circa 1888 in Fort White Florida and later became a part of the Atlantic coast line Railroad.
The rail service was discontinued in Fort White in the early 1980’s. Fort White & the Chamber of Commerce spearheaded efforts to renovate the building for purpose of historical preservation and function as a museum and Chamber of Commerce offices.